Dwyer Wall Mount Humidity sensor
Combine the voltage or current humidity transmitter output with a passive temperature thermistor or RTD output. The polymer capacitance humidity sensor is not affected by condensation, fog, high humidity, or contaminants. The humidity sensors are available with 2%, 3% or 5% accuracies.Duct mounted transmitters are available with an optional two-line alpha numeric LCD display. The Series RHP is available with interchangeable filter options as well as replaceable sensors.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) for thermistor and RTD sensors. -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C) for solid state band gap temperature sensors.
- Dew Point Temperature Range: -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) fieldselectable ranges.
- Accuracy: RH: Model RHP-2XXX ±2% 10-90% RH @ 25°C; Model RHP-3XXX ±3%, 20-80% RH @ 25°C; Model RHP-5XXX ±5% 20-80% RH @ 25°C;
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.36°F @ 77°F (±0.2°C @ 25°C);
- RTD temperature sensor: DIN Class B; ±0.54°F @ 32°F (±0.3°C @ 0°C);
- Solid state band gap temperature sensor: ±0.9°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C).
- Hysteresis: ±1%.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% typical.
- Operating: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C);
- Storage: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
Compensated Temperature Range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
4-20 mA Loop Powered Outputs:
Power requirements: 10 to 35 VDC; Output signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models (loop powered on RH). Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
Power Requirements: 15 to 35 VDC or 15 to 29 VAC; v Output Load: 5 mA max., 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models. Switch selectable 0-10V/2-10V or 0-5V/1-5V output. Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
Solid State Band Gap Temperature Sensor Output Ranges: Switch selectable,
-20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Response Time: 15 seconds.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminal block.
- Drift: <1% RH/year.
- RH Sensor: Capacitance polymer.
- Enclosure Material: Warm gray polycarbonate.
- Display: Optional LCD, backlit on 0-5/10V models. Switch selectable %RH or dew point, °F/°C.
- Display Resolution: RH: 1%; Temperature: 0.1°F (0.1°C); Dew Point: 1°F (1°C).
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.14 kg).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- A-449, Remote LCD Display allows remote indication of select Dwyer Wall Mount Transmitters for validation or certification purposes
- SCD-PS, 100-240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC Power Supply