Honeywell V15W Series Watertight Miniature Basic Switches are designed to control logic level/computer based circuits or electrical circuits up to 10 A. Silicone rubber plunger seal and epoxy resin assure the V15W Series delivers high sealing capability with an IP67 rating on all pre-leaded switches that makes them a great choice for wet, dirty, and/or dusty application settings. Offered with pre-leaded 300 mm wire, the V15W Series can reduce and simplify installation
The V15W Series offers
- Value: Rugged yet precise, the V15W product performance matches customer design expectations for compactness, accurate repeatability, and extended life, giving them flexibility in a wide range of washdown applications
- Customization: For design engineering flexibility, the V15W Series features a variety of straight, roller, simulated roller, and special actuators to choose from (connectors on lead wires also available) Many switch characteristics are available to create thousands of different potential configurations
- Reliability: Designed specifically for challenging outdoor applications, the V15W gives repeatable and consistent performance within a range of conditions
- Environmental Protection: Able to operate under difficult environmental conditions, the MICRO SWITCH™ V15W Series is designed to work in watertight or sealed applications requiring greater than or equal to15g of operating force Rated to IP67 (except terminal parts)
- Industry-leading Current Capability: The only V-sized switch rated up to 10A! The higher rating allows the V15W to be used in a wider range of high current consumer and industrial applications.